2010 Navigator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonSnow

Reaction score
I know it’s not an Expedition, but it’s basically the same vehicle right?

How does $16K for a 2010 Navigator with 79K miles sound? Feels a little pricey to me, but it’s within the range listed by KBB. Anything in particular to watch out for on these guys?

Thanks!

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know it’s not an Expedition, but it’s basically the same vehicle right?

How does $16K for a 2010 Navigator with 79K miles sound? Feels a little pricey to me, but it’s within the range listed by KBB. Anything in particular to watch out for on these guys?

Thanks!
No, they do have a lot of electrical stuff to worry about. Windows regulators go out but it's 95% Expedition which is why I am in here. The Navi forum was way too slow. I paid less than half that for my mint 07 with all options and it looks exactly the same. They did a refresh in 2015.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last edited:

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
About half are 4wd, a quarter are the long version, and most are loaded with nearly everything. My mint condition 4wd with every option and 138k miles was $7,500. They were all the same for 7 years and 90% of Expedition parts fit. My 2000 Excursion was getting hard to find parts for and is mainly why I moved up. Keep looking ......….not many for sale.

OP
OP
J

JonSnow

Reaction score
https://www.cars.com/for-sale/searc...=relevance&stkTypId=28881&yrId=27381&zc=21122

within 3,000 miles of DC, here's what's out there; retail

If "yours " is the bottom one at 16k...it's a 4x2, no 4 wheel drive....at a very high price comparatively to the ones that do have it.

You can customize the search for your area as well as using other similar sites.

jeff

I’m in the other Washington (state) and wow, those prices you listed are way lower than what we see around here. I search through the state and into Oregon & Idaho and the prices here are much higher.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m in the other Washington (state) and wow, those prices you listed are way lower than what we see around here. I search through the state and into Oregon & Idaho and the prices here are much higher.
I bought my 2007 Ultimate Navigator with all options, 4 wheel drive, mint condition, runs perfectly, 138,000 miles, at a dealer in Medford Oregon for $7,500 and found some Boss 20" chrome winter wheels on craigslist for $70. Maybe I got lucky.