2012 on it's way!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Placed my order on a 2012 Limited 4x4. I wanted it in Tuxedo Black, but since the earthquake in Japan Ford has put that color on hold and no one knows when it will be made again. Kinda bummed out, but still got the old black color.

Now my biggest problem is waiting the 8-12 weeks for it to come in!!

Will keep everyone posted.

OP
OP
Wes1

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks!! Looking forward to getting out of the Nissan Pathfinder I have been in the last 4 months. Went from a F250 FX4 to my grandparents Nissan, that was a BIG change.

The big question now is, which tires? Nitto's, Pro Comp, BFG KTO, FC II, Mickey T's, what y'all think. Need something that will handle the Louisiana mud, but still get good wear on the asphalt.

Suggestions?!?

OP
OP
Wes1

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
$1500 or so on tires. But if I find a really good tire that I like and will do well in the mud, but also get wear I will spend more.

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
$1500 or so on tires. But if I find a really good tire that I like and will do well in the mud, but also get wear I will spend more.

Nitto Trail Grapplers, they are a combination between Nittos awsome Mud Grappler (great for slogging trough deep mud but sound like an f16 on the road) and their awesome pavement princess terra grapplers (great for mostly road & light offroading) which makes a very good offroad tire but with good manners and sound level of a non M/t, thats what im getting

OP
OP
Wes1

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am looking at the Nitto Trail, BFG TKO, FC II, and the Mickey T ATZ.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Congrats! Its going to feel like a long 8-12 weeks...lol

Post some pictures when she arrives!!