2012 Rear Air Ride Went Out Suddenly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quadzilla200

Reaction score
Hello all. It is very hard searching throughout the internet for specific models problems so I thought I'd try hear first.
My 2012 has 140k on it and the air ride was working fine this morning. Went into the motorcycle dealership for an hour, came back out and started driving and it was gone.
I've tried to turn it on and off with the engine running and not running. I took the headlight off. I don't hear anything coming from that compressor.
Trying my best to avoid the dealership. What do you guys think. There were no warning signs it was just gone. I'm guessing electrical. I tried pulling the relay switch but I must not be pulling hard enough. Not sure if there is anything to pull out of the compressor and plug back in directly? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Should I just replace the entire system with Strutmasters or other options, if this ends up being a $300-400 compressor. Are other parts bound to start failing at this mileage?
What other options are out there? I just want to ride in comfort and not have to keep going back to the till for more fixes.