2013 Expedition Limited Checkin in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

towing_champ

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I found this site after doing research on the 2013 Sync with Voice Nav, as the Expedition I just purchased is unable to connect to Bluetooth and the AUX input and USB don't seem to work or provide power.

I purchased the Expedition for towing a trailer along with the kids and the dogs, as my '02 Avalanche was not big enough to fit everyone in and the Expedition has a bit of towing overhead.

The ford website is driving me nuts as it dosn't really tell me if things like upgrades are comparable with my radio. and often when I pick a link it will tell me that the results aren't for my vehicle.

Overall we are very excited with the new to us Expedition, but the bluetooth is driving me nuts.

The issue I am having:

1. Push Phone, popup tells me no phones connected
2. Go to settings and push Add
3. Sync searches for my phone, but there is no Passcode presented in the Passcode area, it is just blank.
a. At the dealership where we purchased, we tried for a while trying to connect. I called the CS number on the screen and while we were on the phone with the person, the Passcode finally appeared. I entered the passcode and connected.
4. When the dealership fixed the blower motor and delivered the car to the house, the phone was lost from the paring.

If anyone has links, advice, information, or has an aftermarket radio suggestion that is comparable wit the rear end controls and everything else in the vehicle feel free to post the model.

Even if I can't hook up my phone for steaming music it's not a huge loss, my phone is loud and the Expedition is quite inside.

Take care everyone,

Bryan

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69