2013 ExpeeMax-Slow windows in winter cold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fothco

Reaction score
Expee Owners - any ideas re slow operation of power windows ; even total stopping of returning to fully closed now that cold is here .Even when warmed a bit with engine running . fothco

crector080862

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was having the issue with my front passenger side window moving slowly then all the sudden it stopped working all the time ended up being that the cable had frayed and finally snapped how about a Dorman part from O'Reilly's works great with one small problem. Little basil it goes around the door handle so I put it on there so you can open the door from the inside. When you take the door panel off you're going to look at it and think holy crap what have I gotten myself into but it comes out as one big unit. Which makes it quite a bit easier than just having to replace the regulator and motor, which I had to do in an older Ford Super Duty and it sucked. All in all it took me less than an hour and a half sub places and that includes going to get the new part. cost me right around $65 I can't remember exactly

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I use a silicone spray in the window channels and a lithium grease on the regulator tracks inside the door just as maintenance. When I first got the 07 my windows were slow in the cold but since I've started doing this its like brand new.