2017 Expedition Limited rear blower motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noahb

Reaction score
My rear blower motor went out and I am not having luck finding the replacement blower before I take the old one out. I took a look at it through the interior panel and it matches the image on all data like I have attached. All of the ones I have found online and in store have less screw connections and the electrical connector is different. Has anyone found a part number for this style of rear blower motor? Thanks! IMG_3364.jpeg

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My rear blower motor went out and I am not having luck finding the replacement blower before I take the old one out. I took a look at it through the interior panel and it matches the image on all data like I have attached. All of the ones I have found online and in store have less screw connections and the electrical connector is different. Has anyone found a part number for this style of rear blower motor? Thanks! View attachment 79125

Are you looking at aftermarket blower motors, or OEM Motorcraft?

OP
OP
N

noahb

Reaction score
I am looking for either. I have not been able to find any of the part numbers online. I could pull the old one out and find it, but was hoping to have the part in hand when I get that far.

OP
OP
N

noahb

Reaction score
Thanks for the help GlennSullivan! Parts geek were able to find a match for me. It ended up being Motorcraft SKU W0133-1881984.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire