2017 Expedition Repairs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Afternoon all. Some of ya'll might remember that I wrecked my 2017 Ford Expedition Limited. We were hit from behind. It was drivable but definitely needed repairs. Well my wife and I picked her up and the repairs came out great. My wife retired from Hub City Ford here in Lafayette, La., and she knows everyone. I closely monitored the repairs almost daily with visits, pictures and asking a lot of question. We are both happy with the repairs. I will closely monitor her for any changes or problems. We have a warranty on the repairs. Here are some before and after pick.thumbnail.jpg DSC01886 (1).JPG DSC01885 (1).JPG

Expee17Max

Reaction score
Looks good. Glad everything worked out for you guys.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice color, and they did nice looking work! It's good to hear of a "best possible" outcome for a situation that could have gone the other way.

jeff

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s amazing how well they can blend the paints. My passenger side rear wheel well was bubbling and starting to corrode so I took it into the body shop last spring. They cut it all out and welded in new and painted. You can’t even tell it’s a repair it looks seamless like factory.

My Expedition is Redfire Metallic so it has all the metallic shiny flakes in the paint, it was done perfectly down to the metallic flakes. Perhaps those help the blending I’m not sure.

OP
OP
barrydu4

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks all. The wife is happy! lol So far so good. Closely monitoring her.

SEPTIC PROFESSOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how did you feel when that happened ? did you suffer perhaps a microagression ? what support group helped the most ?