2017 expy EL king ranch towing mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MasterX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's the one thing I don't like about them.
Even after I called and emailed them with the correction. Complete tools on customer service.

My 2017 with 2015 blis option mirrors that according to 1A and Trail Ridge don't fit lol
View attachment 34676

Where did you get that iron bumper on that picture of your expedition? My 2005 is all set, but I have a 2009 that needs a better bumper also, i plan to get a frontier truck large grille guard/push bumper, but that one looks neat depending on price.

ALSO, i have the Trail Ridge tow mirrors, heated, memory, puddle, turn signal, telescoping, but not power folding, and they are a huge step up.

OP
OP
E

Eric Post

Reaction score
Please be advised to all that AM-Autoparts will not warranty the mirror if you put them on a 2016 or 2017 Expy, they check year by VIN.

The right mirror started rapid blinking, like a burned out signal bulb, but my turn signal bulbs aren't burned out. And the rapid blinking is sporadic, sometimes it does it, sometimes not.

Buyer beware.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Where did you get that iron bumper on that picture of your expedition? My 2005 is all set, but I have a 2009 that needs a better bumper also, i plan to get a frontier truck large grille guard/push bumper, but that one looks neat depending on price.

ALSO, i have the Trail Ridge tow mirrors, heated, memory, puddle, turn signal, telescoping, but not power folding, and they are a huge step up.
The bumper came from Iron Bull. Great salesman, crap after sale through delivery. Decent product, but the coating isn't the best.
https://www.ironbullbumpers.com/collections/ford-expedition

MasterX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The bumper came from Iron Bull. Great salesman, crap after sale through delivery. Decent product, but the coating isn't the best.
https://www.ironbullbumpers.com/collections/ford-expedition

Thank you sir, wish i had seen it sooner as i just ordered the trail ridge unit (Frontier Truck 200-10-7004) for the 2009 expedition, but idk if i would have change my mind at this point as the vendor seemed to be desperate and offered me $475 instead of the list price of $650 to close the deal so i accepted and its on its way. At least both my Expys will actually match now, i already converted the rear end of my 2005 to use 2007+ tail lights which was a piece of cake and ended up costing ~30 bucks.

MasterX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think if anything catastrophic happens to my 2005, i will likely snag a 2009-2012, so i still get a V8, and swap over all my gear, roof lights, tow mirrors, etc, and if that ever happens, i think i would definitely get one of these bumpers instead, with a brush guard built onto it.