2018 Ford Expedition Readylift wheels and tires.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5urfw3b

Reaction score
New to the forum. Just purchased a 2018 Expedition Platinum. Looking to do the readylift 3/2 with the CCD brackets. My question is I want to run 33" tires with 18 inch rims. I don't want to deal with cutting my retractable steps. Does anyone have their deminsions including offset of rims?? Details please!!

20210311_150537.jpg

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a ReadyLIFT 3/2 paired with 34” tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers LT285/70 R18) and 18” wheels (Black Rhino Chamber) with a +12 offset.

I have no rubbing and no cutting to the stock components was needed. The only thing that needed trimmed was my WeatherTech mud flap.

ca9956ab42d4a858a3abee96dfdbce7f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dustin D

Reaction score
Not 18" wheels but I have the readylift kit with 20" wheels +18 offset 295/60/20 Cooper Discoverer at3 xlt and it rubbed ever so slightly on the front wheel well on turn so just moved it forward a inch and never had another issue.

Expedition Before.JPG

IMG_7956.jpg

TX-EXPMAX

Reaction score
New to the forum. Just purchased a 2018 Expedition Platinum. Looking to do the readylift 3/2 with the CCD brackets. My question is I want to run 33" tires with 18 inch rims. I don't want to deal with cutting my retractable steps. Does anyone have their deminsions including offset of rims?? Details please!!

View attachment 40948
Where do you plan to get the CCD brackets from? I had done research when i bought mine almost two years ago and there weren't many options out there to get around the CCD issue? Has this improved and there's options out there now?

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where do you plan to get the CCD brackets from? I had done research when i bought mine almost two years ago and there weren't many options out there to get around the CCD issue? Has this improved and there's options out there now?

The new Ready Lift has brackets for the front CCD’s. There is a guy that sells adjustable links. He is on here and EBay. I have ran mine with and without the links or brackets and can’t tell a difference. I have had mine for two years now, no codes or malfunctions. Ready lift sent me the CCD brackets after contacting them. I just left the adjustable links on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KFordEx8

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ReadyLift 69-2831 includes CCD brackets. Part number 69-2831 does not.

I have the kit ready to go in as soon as I can get a spot on the shop's calendar.

Currently, have 33x12.5R17's on Raptor wheels w/o any rubbing on road with stock suspension. Haven't tried it off-road yet.

Dustin D

Reaction score