2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julijn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View attachment 30154 View attachment 30155 View attachment 30156 View attachment 30157 View attachment 30158 Just got some things done today
Got my wheels powder coated gloss black
Wrapped C piller
Wrapped front and back blue oval logos
Tinted front windows
What do you think so far?
Ordered black lug nuts
What else?
that looks great. Do you mind telling what it cost to powdercoat the rims ? And how did they do the emblem? Looks great. Also where did you get it done? Thanks.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that looks great. Do you mind telling what it cost to powdercoat the rims ? And how did they do the emblem? Looks great. Also where did you get it done? Thanks.
Emblem and c pillars were done by vinyl heat wrap. Saw it on Instagram

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score

KOPIER

Reaction score

The rims cost $100 per wheel - I live in OC - a place called Santa Ana Wheel in Anaheim - ask for Scott
The emblems were wrapped in Vinyl - they wrap the whole logo then go through the letters with a exact knife real slow - then heat the ends so they stick down and melt a little of the glue down. That wrap guy is in SA - JPWRAPS - he's on yelp and instagram. Good luck

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The rims cost $100 per wheel - I live in OC - a place called Santa Ana Wheel in Anaheim - ask for Scott
The emblems were wrapped in Vinyl - they wrap the whole logo then go through the letters with a exact knife real slow - then heat the ends so they stick down and melt a little of the glue down. That wrap guy is in SA - JPWRAPS - he's on yelp and instagram. Good luck
$100 per wheel? Did he even do any surface prep or just coat over what was there...?

KOPIER

Reaction score
They fully stripped the original finish and prepped everything correctly - he wanted 140 a wheel but we worked it out because my buddy bought some wheels from him too. BTW - we r in So Cal we have 15 places to choose from down here - much more competition. 8 options in SA and Anaheim alone. A little condescending btw - don't assume you know everything about people and their post - what cost $100 here for services like this would cost about $150 where you live - think about it

KOPIER

Reaction score
And I think most people know you can't spray over the original surface - and I bet you could not even find a place that would just spray over the original surface -

julijn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks man looks great...I’m in la ... so many people doing it here in so cal. Gatta make sure it’s done right ... thanks on the info bro...

Highlightreel

Reaction score
Looks great! Mind me asking how much to do the wheels and how much to do the logos? These Ford logos with the cameras are probably finicky to swap out, unlike the Chevy bowtie, and therefore, not a lot of options, but I would think there'd be easier ways to get alt colors than going thru Bullit and plasti-dipping is tough too with the fancy Ford font. Also, the lack of wheel choices on the Platinum is frustrating for this price of vehicle.

Thanks

**Later I see I must have replied after you gave the good info. My bad.

Looks good, and gives your Plat some uniqueness, since they don't really give you (m)any options to do so from factory.

Last edited: