2019 Expedition Forscan Codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Breaker

Reaction score
I know this isn't the right thread, but the forcsan section is dead. Is there any word yet on new codes for the 2019+ Expys yet? I'd really love to eliminate the hyperflash on the turn signals instead of installing the resistors for the switchbacks.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know this isn't the right thread, but the forcsan section is dead. Is there any word yet on new codes for the 2019+ Expys yet? I'd really love to eliminate the hyperflash on the turn signals instead of installing the resistors for the switchbacks.
Might be able to try the f150 forums for here’s and see if they work. Some are the same

OP
OP
B

Breaker

Reaction score
I did read where they said that Ford changed the codes with the 2019's and the codes weren't working. Guess we shall see.

RhinoQuartz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did read where they said that Ford changed the codes with the 2019's and the codes weren't working. Guess we shall see.
Ford changed to a cloud based version of IDS, and the forscan team are currently working on reverse engineering it.

Dillon Cawthon

Reaction score
What's that?
When you put led turn signal bulbs in what was originally a normal halogen bulb your turn signals blink faster than normal to let you know that the car thinks a bulb is out.

You can wire in resistors that get very hot while the turn signal is on, or just turn off the hyperflash in forscan.

taaangy234

Reaction score
I had VLEDS 7443 which I tested before right off the dealer lot.
It stays on but blink doesn't work, and I get hyper flash. I'm not sure why it wouldn't blink when I turn on my signal or hazard.
Now I have Forscan set my blink as DRL, I'm going to try this again see if it blinks when I signal (maybe I need to turn off hyper flash and no outage?)

Wayne Decker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When you put led turn signal bulbs in what was originally a normal halogen bulb your turn signals blink faster than normal to let you know that the car thinks a bulb is out.

You can wire in resistors that get very hot while the turn signal is on, or just turn off the hyperflash in forscan.

Thanks for the info.

taaangy234

Reaction score
I'm successful install a VLED switchback 7443 stay lid as white as DRL and also blinks in white for now. With the forscan disable outage stated previously. Original bulb is 7444NA two filaments. You need to take the top cover out with a help of tiny hand and a pry or a stick to help out the bulb back into the headlight. I took me almost 1hr to do it myself, had to pull it out the garage to test DRL is functioning and signal by recording the video to reference that it's working, I had some loose pins in the bulbs so it did took a while.

The BAD news!
I lost my yellow pry tool at the end. Lmao...
bff2ebc72082aab5321346e833a45707.jpgc6c882a51e4e17b6e258a5bc58817de7.jpg4ac60638f55527059715560e6e11ade5.jpgca3a4bb93eac8d25e3bdc7fbcc1c2b59.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk