2019 order wait times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rumline

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you've got a 2019 on order, when did you you place your order and what is your expected production date?

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I placed my order on August 1st. From what I've read on the other forums, Ford will start new model year production with dealer stock units until they've run "error-free" for a certain period of time before they start to build customer orders. I don't know my dealers allotment numbers on Expeditions just that I was told my order would have a priority of 10, but that is all relative to the number of orders received ahead of mine, those other dealers' allotments, plus any number of supply variables that could arise. With that in mind, and since I have no idea of when it will go into production, I won't be looking for it until sometime between Thanksgiving and the New Year. Until then save, save, save. BTW, I've ordered 5 new Ford trucks before and, other than one that disappeared in transit back in 1985 (and re-appeared two days after I gave up on waiting and bought a Bronco off the lot), they all came through in about eight weeks from acceptance into the order queue.

marcel

Reaction score
I’ve been asking dealers and was told by two different dealers to expect to take delivery mid-end december if I order now

Mothnuts

Reaction score
I ordered one mid August and was told today the build date was October 29th.

marcel

Reaction score
any idea when dealer orders should show up at the lots? decided to wait instead of ordering one...

Wally Finley

Reaction score
Ordered a Nav Reserve on 9/13, no ETA from Dealer. Dealer said 2018 Nav's were running about 4-5 months from order to delivery.

Mothnuts

Reaction score
My dealer told me lots of things. Do you have a build date on cotus.ford.com?

I don’t have the VIN or an Order # to track it. I sent the dealer a text and he said he’d get it later tonight or tomorrow morning for me. I’ve ordered many vehicles from the same guy, and he’s never led me a stray yet.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ordered a Nav Reserve on 9/13, no ETA from Dealer. Dealer said 2018 Nav's were running about 4-5 months from order to delivery.
You ordered a ‘18 or ‘19? That’s a crazy wait time.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani