Just ordered a 2024 XLT.. wait time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doubleaughtEB

Reaction score
As the thread title states, I just ordered an 2024 XLT with High Package, Max Tow, bench and special edition package. I specifically wanted NO sunroof which is hard to find on lots which is why I had to order. Dealer states hopefully by the end of February it will arrive. Priority 10 order.

Ive read the 2023 Build Timeline thread, just curious if anyone else has ordered a 2024.
How much for the 18?

OP
OP
T

TMurphy11

Reaction score
Did you get much off the sticker/MSRP? Did you get a good deal on your trade?
Getting the new truck for 500$ over invoice. 72,360 sticker I am paying 70,000. Better than nothing, originally truck was going to be at sticker until I told them I was ordering elsewhere for invoice.

OP
OP
T

TMurphy11

Reaction score
Another update : Truck was built yesterday and is awaiting shipment. Funny because I got my second email from Ford saying it still hasn't been scheduled for production yesterday AM too LOL. An the "Pizza tracker" on FORD.com shows it as built as well.

OP
OP
T

TMurphy11

Reaction score
Shipped 1/5, arrival estimate between the 15-28. Also got two more emails from ford saying it was built, and then shipped.

OP
OP
T

TMurphy11

Reaction score
Truck arrived yesterday 1/13. So took 2 months exactly from Order to Delivery. Will hopefully pick it up Tuesday or Wednesday!

stoneblue2024

Reaction score
I'm glad everyone getting theirs
I'm 4 days away from being 4 months out from ordering. No estimated anything. Getting a little frustrated. The salesman is updating me no new updates every week. Not his fault. Ford should update me right?

stoneblue2024

Reaction score
9/29/23 is order date. I live in Washington state. We ordered basic xlt max. I know long wheel base is delayed. But we still have no build date....should I be concerned....what should I do? What would you guys ask ford to do since long wait time. Not feeling entitled....just really wondering why it's taking soooo long to get a build date.
Thanks in advance.