2019 Platinum 22" wheels for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but these wheels with the black interior part say they were 22" Expedition wheels. What year(s) were these ever on a Ford? Trim level? I have never even seen these on any vehicle. When searching for Ford Expedition wheels, these show up a lot.

TIA.

Stay Classy! View attachment 38629

I've seen aftermarket replicas that make theses.

I'm wondering if any photoshop guru could Make a picture of those black and aluminum wheels on a white Platinum Max just for a visual before I order a set?

BLUWAGN

Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but these wheels with the black interior part say they were 22" Expedition wheels. What year(s) were these ever on a Ford? Trim level? I have never even seen these on any vehicle. When searching for Ford Expedition wheels, these show up a lot.

TIA.

Stay Classy! View attachment 38629

These are from Factory Reproductions. Link: https://factoryreproductions.com/shop/ford/ford-trucks-suv/fr-52-ford-expedition-replica-wheels/

Not bad price and they look great, they also do them in gloss black and chrome.

Highlightreel

Reaction score
These are from Factory Reproductions. Link: https://factoryreproductions.com/shop/ford/ford-trucks-suv/fr-52-ford-expedition-replica-wheels/

Not bad price and they look great, they also do them in gloss black and chrome.

Thanks all. I saw them on that site and copied the wheel from there for my post here. Their site said they were from a Ford Expedition but I was unfamiliar with ever seeing these on an Expedition.

To get straight to my point/question: My main concern was putting wheels from say a 2008 Expedition (really any year earlier than 2018) on my 2019. I realize I shouldn't care if they were old rims as long as "I" liked them but I was trying to avoid that scenario is all.

OP
OP
2019 Plat Exp

2019 Plat Exp

Reaction score
Hey 2019 Plat Exp - could you share pics showing a 360 of your car with the gloss black vinyl wrap? I’m bringing mine in to at the very least wrap the C pillar like you but am intrigued with what you did on the rear.

Any particular reason you didn’t do the tan/gray bumper portion as well?

Would love to see the whole car though as I’m looking to see what I should do with my white Special Edition. Thanks!

I actually did end up doing it just been slowly getting to it. I wrapped all the window trim from front to back, mirror caps, rear plaque on lift gate, lower hitch cover, front grille, door handle inserts and roof racks so far. Grille and bumper cover is actually plasti dipped not vinyl. Plan on getting rid of the rest of the chrome up front as well eventually.

Screenshot_20201121-153742_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-153724_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-153655_Gallery.jpg