2021 Expedition XLT with 202A Package - On Screen CLIMATE CONTROLS Missing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LCField

Reaction score
Just noticed that my 2021 Expedition XLT with 202A Package - On Screen CLIMATE CONTROLS are Missing. Whats the deal? I Just traded in my 2019 with the same package and they were all there. I see where a lot of older models were installing, or adding them with FORScan, but I dont see any 2019 and up models! Can someone explain?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just noticed that my 2021 Expedition XLT with 202A Package - On Screen CLIMATE CONTROLS are Missing. Whats the deal? I Just traded in my 2019 with the same package and they were all there. I see where a lot of older models were installing, or adding them with FORScan, but I dont see any 2019 and up models! Can someone explain?
Do a search, it has definitely been discussed. Ford removed it for some reason. It can be put back using FORSCAN from what I remember, and makes sense that it should be able to be.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here was the thread I was thinking about. No confirmation the FORSCAN setting worked. Worth a try, just make sure to backup the stock settings.

OP
OP
LCField

LCField

Reaction score
Do a search, it has definitely been discussed. Ford removed it for some reason. It can be put back using FORSCAN from what I remember, and makes sense that it should be able to be.
Any luck getting the Climate Controls back on yours? I cant find ANYBODY that can verify getting them back on screen

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any luck getting the Climate Controls back on yours? I cant find ANYBODY that can verify getting them back on screen
I have a 2020...so I already have them. Did you read the thread I linked?