Add Climate Control to Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wercsje1

Reaction score
Currently own a 2021 Expedition Max XLT, trying to enable climate controls on my sync 3 screen. Any help here? Thanks

LCField

Reaction score
Currently own a 2021 Expedition Max XLT, trying to enable climate controls on my sync 3 screen. Any help here? Thanks
Were you able to get the climate controls using FORScan? I'm looking also! It ****** me off that I traded in a 2019 with only 26K miles and a lot of things are missing and I have the same 202A package in the 21 that I did in the 19

LCField

Reaction score
I will leave my Google link open for a few days so you can download. I have done all of these changes.

If you simply enabled Climate Domain under the APIM factory setting, why is everyone else changing the settings in the AS BUILT file? I have seen other settings changed by just enabling them in the Factory file, but not the climate controls and I was wandering if it was possible to do it there too.

OP
OP
wercsje1

wercsje1

Reaction score
No idea, I only changed that one area and it has worked perfect over a month now. I had tried other changes and nothing worked. But now all of the climate controls are on screen.

OP
OP
wercsje1

wercsje1

Reaction score
I gathered some from OHPTools website, Forscan site/forum, a couple Expedition Forums, along with F150 and 250/350 forums. I have 4-5 different data sheets and just kept trying stuff out. I did got to the Ford site and ran my vin number to get my specific data sheet ran so if I messed up I knew what my original settings were.