2022-2023 phone mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread on this yet for the refresh models. Looking for a dash-mounted phone mount to keep the phone up in my line of sight. I see that ProClip is now making one that grabs around the dash pad above the vent directly to the left of the center display. Has anyone out there used this and have feedback? Anyone have 2022-2023-specific feedback on similar mounts that they like? TIA.

1688069094016.png

ak49

Reaction score
It's a pretty solid mount and takes quite a large bump in the road to make it slightly vibrate. I really like the proximity to the steering wheel. If you need to zoom a map or skip a track, you don't have to move your hand off the wheel much. I used the lowest mounting position on the bracket so it didn't stick up too far. It does block the vent a bit, but I almost never point them at my face. Plus, the vent by the driver's door is unobstructed if I ever wanted something to blow a little higher.

Last edited:

ak49

Reaction score
Below is another thread that mentions the proclip that you might find useful. (The forum's search feature is very helpful.)

OP
OP
m3olsen

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Below is another thread that mentions the proclip that you might find useful. (The forum's search feature is very helpful.)

Yes thanks @ak49 , I did search and read that thread but it was Gen 4 and not 22+ refresh specific. I think I'll be ordering my pro clip this weekend. Thanks to all with useful input.

OP
OP
m3olsen

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just ordered my ProClip. If anyone was on the fence, I took advantage of a 15% off 4th of July sale that the site says expires tonight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire