Phone mount??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xchief30

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have a good phone mount that is made for the Expedition;? I know Proclip has for the F150/250 that mounts on the side of the center console, is the console the same as the Expy's. Thanks

OP
OP
X

Xchief30

Reaction score
Hi. I saw those, looking for a more permanent mount . Thanks

Tribe21

Reaction score
I've been using the mount from course motorsports, if you order from there use code 'FOCUSSTRS' for a discount

OP
OP
X

Xchief30

Reaction score
I've been using the mount from course motorsports, if you order from there use code 'FOCUSSTRS' for a discount

Thanks !! I will check it out

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use the Proclip mount Designed for the 4th Gen Expedition. Works great.

leeghoti

Reaction score
I use the Expedition Proclip also, and FWIW I use Rokform cases and their wireless charger mount & I love it.
The Course MS one is intriguing, I'll probably try one of those for a vehicle that Proclip doesn't make a good mount for.
My guess is that the F150 one you posted probably does not fit the Expy, since Proclip is pretty diligent about crosselling products where they can. Either way though I personally wouldn't buy it. If you're mounting your phone its because for some reason you want to use it while you are driving. Putting it down and to the right takes your eyes off the road, and even for a second removing your attention can cause an accident.

LG_123

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why would you want to mount your phone instead of using android auto/Apple CarPlay?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why would you want to mount your phone instead of using android auto/Apple CarPlay?
I do both. Like in Waze the phone can be used for Incident notification/list. I use it for monitoring things when towing using OBDLink Mx+ and either Forscan mobile or OBDLink's own software.