2022-2023 phone mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdecillis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's a cool mount, but I don't see a need for a mount. Put the phone on the wireless charger and use Android Auto or Apple CarPlay instead.

rpw2021

Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread on this yet for the refresh models. Looking for a dash-mounted phone mount to keep the phone up in my line of sight. I see that ProClip is now making one that grabs around the dash pad above the vent directly to the left of the center display. Has anyone out there used this and have feedback? Anyone have 2022-2023-specific feedback on similar mounts that they like? TIA.

View attachment 78067

Yes I have this and it is excellent. Really solid. Good location. The only thing I would note is that before installing I put a piece of clear plastic packing tape over the 'leather' at the top of the dash, so that the top part of the mount (which fits very tightly and has a sharp edge to grab into the seam of the dashboard) won't scratch the dash. I install and remove mine fairly often - I only use it for long road trips - so your mileage may vary on this suggestion.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a zfold 4 but still would rather use Android Auto or Apple Car Play. It gives me everything I need and want from my phone with pretty much full control from my steering wheel and voice control.
But to each their own.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire