2022 Expedition Order Guide attached

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vlang45

Reaction score
Page 28 on the order form makes it look like the 500A timberline package has heated and ventilated front seats.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to determine if LED projector headlights are available on the higher trim levels of the 2022 Expedition? The only references that I can see are for LED reflector headlights. The F150 lower trim levels come with the LED reflectors, and the higher trim levels are available with the LED projectors, so wasn't sure if the Expedition headlights will be offered in a similar manner. The LED reflectors on the F150 receive lower IIHS performance scores of "Acceptable" vs a rating of "Good" for the LED projectors. I really like the LED projectors on our 2018 Expy, so hopefully Ford continues to offer them as an option.

CForest

Reaction score
My dealer has a 22 on order and has a scheduled build date already, thinking about putting my name on it. The build sheet contradicts the order guide though. it is an xlt max 4wd with special edition package, and it has the HD tow package along with the 3.73 rear end. According to the order guide this isn't possible on the max this year. So how did this happen??? I would really like the tow package, especially for the 360 cameras.

rpw2021

Reaction score
I have a 22 max Limited on order with HD tow and the 3.73 eSLD—which I think are Free Standing (non-package) options for all trims.

CForest

Reaction score
I have a 22 max Limited on order with HD tow and the 3.73 eSLD—which I think are Free Standing (non-package) options for all trims.
I'm starting to think it is a misprint on the xlt portion of the order guide, because I see no reason it shouldn't be able to be added. However I can't add it on the costco build page either....

rpw2021

Reaction score
I see that note now on the order guide. Bizarre. I can't think of any reason that would be there, and I don't see that note anywhere else.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I see that note now on the order guide. Bizarre. I can't think of any reason that would be there, and I don't see that note anywhere else.
I think it maybe supply. I saw somewhere the the initial builds will be higher trim, and since hd tow is a high sought option, they maybe distributing those supplies for the higher trims to prevent issues at first. The dealers may be able to circumvent this by fleet ordering. Just my $.02

rpw2021

Reaction score
Yeah that would make sense. But why only on the MAX version of the XLT? Why not just eliminate HD tow for XLT and below trims altogether?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe the xlt max w/ HD tow take rate is much less than reg xlt with HD tow and others?

CForest

Reaction score
I think it maybe supply. I saw somewhere the the initial builds will be higher trim, and since hd tow is a high sought option, they maybe distributing those supplies for the higher trims to prevent issues at first. The dealers may be able to circumvent this by fleet ordering. Just my $.02
This particular xlt max has a build date of feb 14th, it was january initially but must have recently been pushed back a bit. So I really don't understand how he was able to get it on the order. Maybe there is something with the special edition package that allows it?? Heck I dont know, just a guessing game at this point.
As someone who ordered a tremor in June under fleet and still no vin I cant think a fleet order would help much of anything lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcason94