2022 Expedition ordering info and issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twanger

Reaction score
The ordering guide is out and the order banks are (supposedly) open, so I figure let's start a new thread with questions and issues. Let's start:

- Any word on pricing?
- Has anyone been able to place an order?
- When will Ford.com allow Builds? And what are the pros and cons of ordering through Ford.com instead of placing it thru a dealer?

Looking forward to getting my order in.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good news for most members, the 15in screen is std only on kr and platinum. Also, I saw in the other forum that though bluecruise is std on platinum, even though it's now listed, ltd, kr and timberline models can be optioned with the equipment(copilot 360 optional pkg) and you can buy the bc and have it equipped.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Found this order guide on another forum.
Thank you! Just went through everything. I have three main issues with my '19 that I hope are resolved: Weak OEM sway bars (hopefully if they are unchanged the Hellwig will transfer over), open issues with cam phasers, and transmission shifting.

Gstan

Reaction score
Thank you! Just went through everything. I have three main issues with my '19 that I hope are resolved: Weak OEM sway bars (hopefully if they are unchanged the Hellwig will transfer over), open issues with cam phasers, and transmission shifting.
No problem I have been watching these for a while now. Planning on upgrading from 14 Durango to 22 silver 4x4 limited with hd towing in the spring. I need some more power to tow the boat that's between 4.5 and 5k loaded.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well nothings been updated in the ancient suspension, so the Hellwig sway bars will be needed. The New Raptor Engines in the higher trims are even more known for Cam Phasers, so theres that.....

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well nothings been updated in the ancient suspension, so the Hellwig sway bars will be needed. The New Raptor Engines in the higher trims are even more known for Cam Phasers, so theres that.....
Hopefulli the sport tuned suspension would help with the sway issues.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's frustrating knowing some small changes would make a huge difference in customer satisfaction for people like us.

Chio4

Reaction score
Make sure you get extra bushings with the sways!