2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jarf11106

Reaction score
Very good question -

Even being one of the first customer order for the 22 MY, I have not.

After 6 schedule changes it is now planned to be build on the week of May 30th .

I got so mad and tried to shop around and unfortunately it is a seller's market, we have absolutely no leverage.

They are charging at least MSP and do not accept X-plan, so the difference in the Platinum trim is +6 K or more from what I ordered mine.

The only vehicle in the same class you can find in the lot and try to have some discount is the Jeep Wagoneer, however the design in my opinion is not the best (it is better in person although still too square ) and lack of Blue Cruise is a deal breaker for me.
The only thing I love on the grand wagoneer was the second moonroof for the 3rd row and the option to have a small refrigerator in the front center console. I know we can get a fridge for ours but then I gotta install it. When was your last order put through to have it being built on May 30th? My order went in on April 7th and haven't gotten anything since.

shanafan

Reaction score
Very good question -

Even being one of the first customer order for the 22 MY, I have not.

After 6 schedule changes it is now planned to be build on the week of May 30th .

I got so mad and tried to shop around and unfortunately it is a seller's market, we have absolutely no leverage.

They are charging at least MSP and do not accept X-plan, so the difference in the Platinum trim is +6 K or more from what I ordered mine.

The only vehicle in the same class you can find in the lot and try to have some discount is the Jeep Wagoneer, however the design in my opinion is not the best (it is better in person although still too square ) and lack of Blue Cruise is a deal breaker for me.
Yeah, a 22 Star White MAX Expedition is still sitting next to the road at my local dealership.

Even with money down, it's a $1,000+ a month lease.

Bonniet

Reaction score
I ordered mine on December 15, 2021. Received a vin March. In production since 3/23. Stuck waiting on Chip.

Mxer0022

Reaction score
So I think my truck is stuck in the "shipping" stage. On 5/2 I got the email saying it was shipped. Ford tracker heading says shipped but the shipping dot still isn't checked. The order tracker says "in transit" and average time in this status is 9 days 21 hrs. Still no BCE as built data in my modules but Ford Pass recognizes it. It's been 12 days since the status changed. I'm hoping that it's really on a train heading west. Oh and that's another thing is the window sticker still says convoy. I just don't know what to think at this point.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I think my truck is stuck in the "shipping" stage. On 5/2 I got the email saying it was shipped. Ford tracker heading says shipped but the shipping dot still isn't checked. The order tracker says "in transit" and average time in this status is 9 days 21 hrs. Still no BCE as built data in my modules but Ford Pass recognizes it. It's been 12 days since the status changed. I'm hoping that it's really on a train heading west. Oh and that's another thing is the window sticker still says convoy. I just don't know what to think at this point.
That’s interesting. If it’s in transit, the check mark on the ford pizza tracker won’t be added until shipping is completed, and the vehicle is delivered at the dealership.

Mxer0022

Reaction score
That’s interesting. If it’s in transit, the check mark on the ford pizza tracker won’t be added until shipping is completed, and the vehicle is delivered at the dealership.
That's what I thought but why is my window sticker still showing convoy?

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's what I thought but why is my window sticker still showing convoy?
I don’t know, that’s pretty strange. Unless there is a ton of cars that they decided to all send straight to NV from the factory by truck, it doesn’t make much sense.

Mxer0022

Reaction score
Ok so I just got off the phone with my dealer and my truck has made it to the rail yard in Vegas and is just waiting on the transport to take up up to Southern UT. He said it usually doesn't take more than 5 days and he doesn't know when it landed in Vegas so we could be seeing it at the dealer late next week at the latest. I'm almost ready to celebrate but not quite yet. Haha

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so I just got off the phone with my dealer and my truck has made it to the rail yard in Vegas and is just waiting on the transport to take up up to Southern UT. He said it usually doesn't take more than 5 days and he doesn't know when it landed in Vegas so we could be seeing it at the dealer late next week at the latest. I'm almost ready to celebrate but not quite yet. Haha
Good deal! Mine has been sitting at the rail yard in Mesquite, TX since 5/10. I hope I can get delivered this week before I’m gone to the US-Mexico border for another 9-day deployment.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65