2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skud

Reaction score
Build week of 8/1. Went "In Production" on 7/25/2022 and window sticker became available. Nothing until this morning. Now, the modules are listed. Window sticker hasn't changed and still no blend date listed.

Ford tracker still just says "In Production" with no date listed.

Tripoli

Reaction score
Build week of 8/1. Went "In Production" on 7/25/2022 and window sticker became available. Nothing until this morning. Now, the modules are listed. Window sticker hasn't changed and still no blend date listed.

My blend date never showed up, but my car did. Next step you’ll probably see is In Transit.

ColonyPark

Reaction score

Same here. Although I'm not sure of the exact date mine went into production, but I noticed it was on July 28th. What are the modules you mention, and what is a blend date?

HtownHog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Same here. Although I'm not sure of the exact date mine went into production, but I noticed it was on July 28th. What are the modules you mention, and what is a blend date?
Modules are found at https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt and shows software (modules) being assigned and loaded to your VIN. If modules appear it is in the manufacturing/assembly process as components get installed and flashed to your vehicle. Later the module info is used to update or reinstall software with Forscan and other systems.

Blend date from Mike Levine:

1659624391968.png

aryantes

Reaction score
20220804_101609.jpg

2022-02-06 - Order Confirmed (dealer order MAX 303A, not my custom order)
2022-07-24 - In Production
2022-07-26 - Built
2022-07-29 - Shipped via Convoy
2022-08-01 - Arrived at Dealer (I was surprised it was so fast. I guess truck is a lot faster than rail)
2022-08-03 - Available for pickup

Just drove it home about 400 miles. I did have one really weird experience. We were on a bridge that had construction with a one lane road ahead so workers were holding a stop sign. I was not moving and after cars drove past us, the car shook a little bit, then started porpoising. My wife said wow these cars are really shaking everything but I looked at the car in front of us and it was dead still.

I remember reading somewhere that the CCD (Continuous Controlled Damping) could cause this and it was the weirdest thing. The car was just constantly bouncing for like 30 seconds, while we were at standstill and even after cars stopped driving past us, as if we were doing the nasty in the back.

The ride was really nice. I'm brand new to Ford and not a car expert by any means but highway driving with CCD on these 22s at about 43 PSI from the dealer it was really quiet and comfortable. Too bad the wife hates the red stitching lol.

jakekwil

Reaction score
Ordered my Expedition November 2021. In production March 2022. Wait for chip till May 22 Released for shipment June 7, 22. Still waiting.
Same for me. Ordered Platinum 12/13. Built in late march. Released for shipment June 20th. Still waiting...

spartanfan15

Reaction score
Is there anyone that can help me? My dealer called and says he talked to people in new Boston Mi which is 20 miles away and he said my car is not there. I obviously have no idea where my car is, order track app still shows same thing of in transit and supposed to be convoy but obviously went rail.

Attachments

• 20220804152934520.pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 16

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View attachment 74615

2022-02-06 - Order Confirmed (dealer order MAX 303A, not my custom order)
2022-07-24 - In Production
2022-07-26 - Built
2022-07-29 - Shipped via Convoy
2022-08-01 - Arrived at Dealer (I was surprised it was so fast. I guess truck is a lot faster than rail)
2022-08-03 - Available for pickup

Just drove it home about 400 miles. I did have one really weird experience. We were on a bridge that had construction with a one lane road ahead so workers were holding a stop sign. I was not moving and after cars drove past us, the car shook a little bit, then started porpoising. My wife said wow these cars are really shaking everything but I looked at the car in front of us and it was dead still.

I remember reading somewhere that the CCD (Continuous Controlled Damping) could cause this and it was the weirdest thing. The car was just constantly bouncing for like 30 seconds, while we were at standstill and even after cars stopped driving past us, as if we were doing the nasty in the back.

The ride was really nice. I'm brand new to Ford and not a car expert by any means but highway driving with CCD on these 22s at about 43 PSI from the dealer it was really quiet and comfortable. Too bad the wife hates the red stitching lol.
...this was because of the bridge. Every vehicle I've been on, if your on a bridge and another vehicle rides onto it, the bridge (depending on type) will oscillate amd cause the other vehicles to bounce on the springs. Because the new expy has extra soft springs, it was maybe more noticeable, but all vehicles I've been on stopped on a bridge will bounce, especially if a truck rides onto it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65