2022 Expedition Updates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdinwiddie85

Reaction score
What trip did you order? Did you get the rear entertainment system?
No RES. Stealth Performance. My dealer had given me the VIN a couple weeks back. As of yesterday they could see scheduled for 2/14 with estimated delivery of 3/7. Just seems odd I haven’t gotten an email where others that are scheduled later have. Maybe they are batching emails and mine just hasn’t gone out yet.

ktreem

Reaction score
I got my official confirmation from Ford on 11/23 for a SPP, CCD, 4a, HD Tow, and bucket second row. My dealer let me know a few weeks back I'm also scheduled for 2/14. I think mine is at $82.7k with this build sheet - looks like a lot of people have the same order configuration on here, wondering where you guys are at price wise?

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got my email today also. Ordered on 12/3, build date of 2/14 which matched what the dealer has been telling me. There was a link to the tracking site in the email but that is still not working. I guess it’s progress.

tdawg

Reaction score
Ordered 12/17/21 for my wife.
303A Black Limited with Stealth Appearance Package.
Build week 3/7/22 according to email received today

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When did everyone order theirs and when did you get the production date email?
My wife and I ordered on 1/3/22 and received our “scheduled for production” email today (2/3/22). We ordered an XLT Max 4x4 with the standard equipment group, rear bench, black cloth interior, and iconic silver exterior. Got the VIN and order number from the dealer last week. Scheduled build week of 3/7 and hopeful delivery middle to end of March.

Last edited:

Huntsw1

Reaction score
Ugh. I ordered 10/15. Was supposed to have a 2/14 build date and still no email.i have a limited with rear bench and HD tow on order

sliderz71

Reaction score
Still never got an email from Ford. Ordered October 10/23, scheduled 2/14. UPDATE- now got the official email, 2/14 week. So maybe they kicked the emails out today? The tracking link that came with it is still an error...but maybe Build and Price is coming soon? I think 2/7 was the earliest week for customer orders / builds.

Last edited:

sdinwiddie85

Reaction score
No RES. Stealth Performance. My dealer had given me the VIN a couple weeks back. As of yesterday they could see scheduled for 2/14 with estimated delivery of 3/7. Just seems odd I haven’t gotten an email where others that are scheduled later have. Maybe they are batching emails and mine just hasn’t gone out yet.
As expected, just a delay in the email. I got my email just now

Nyanksr1

Reaction score
anyone seen a sample of the forged green? We ordered one forged green and have only seen the timberline in that color. Interested how it looks on a different trim level.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze