2022 Expedition XLT - adding fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Air00Max

Reaction score
Love my new XLT, but the big thing I'd really like to add are fog lights. Has anyone done this on their XLT? I want it to look as stock as possible and this isn't something Ford offers (from what I was told by my dealer). Interested in other's experience and how it looks afterward.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love my new XLT, but the big thing I'd really like to add are fog lights. Has anyone done this on their XLT? I want it to look as stock as possible and this isn't something Ford offers (from what I was told by my dealer). Interested in other's experience and how it looks afterward.
Wait, your dealer said Ford doesn't offer Fog Lights on a XLT? They don't offer them as an accessory but our 2022 XLT Special Edition had fog lights.

OP
OP
A

Air00Max

Reaction score
Correct - they said Ford couldn't add them as an accessory addition. I purchased mine from a dealer that wasn't pre-ordered.

OP
OP
A

Air00Max

Reaction score
Ford hasn't been helpful, but there is an aftermarket shop that does great work in Cincinnati. They're able to add fog lights so it looks the same as OEM for ~ $350. My plan is to go that route but just haven't had the time to do so yet.

litaz1

Reaction score
Same here. It didn’t come with my XLT, much to my dismay.
I just found a kit from Blinglights, which includes wiring and it was pretty cheap. Seems to be good quality. I was hoping to find the fog light housing so I wouldn’t need to cut into the plastic but so far no luck. I bought the lights and plan to have someone else install so I don’t do the cutting if no other option is found.

baudy

Reaction score
Ford hasn't been helpful, but there is an aftermarket shop that does great work in Cincinnati. They're able to add fog lights so it looks the same as OEM for ~ $350. My plan is to go that route but just haven't had the time to do so yet.
Can you give me the shop that did your fog lights so I can try to get mine done?
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni