2022 Expy Preview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yuck.

They should dump that crap and go with F250 or Raptor front styling

OP
OP
N

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Curious about the rumored ST version. Looks like sportier tires, red brake calipers (not that they do anything), but curious to see if the ST model - if real - will have a power bump up from 400hp. That alone might convince me, as long as the ride isn't harsh.

Chio4

Reaction score
Curious about the rumored ST version. Looks like sportier tires, red brake calipers (not that they do anything), but curious to see if the ST model - if real - will have a power bump up from 400hp. That alone might convince me, as long as the ride isn't harsh.
I think it will be ST LINE not A real ST. kinda like Bmw and Audi do Sline and m340.

FlyBry

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting. I cant find any pics of the 2021 Platinum with dual exhaust tips.
Re:"The prototype’s dual-tip exhaust is notable because as of right now, only the Platinum trimmed 2021 Ford Expedition comes with this feature".

Chio4

Reaction score
Interesting. I cant find any pics of the 2021 Platinum with dual exhaust tips.
Re:"The prototype’s dual-tip exhaust is notable because as of right now, only the Platinum trimmed 2021 Ford Expedition comes with this feature".
I was thinking the same thing. never have I seen dual tip on A 21