2022 Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedish4

Reaction score
I assume the answer is no but wanted to double check before ordering weather techs for my 22 order. Weather tech currently only supports 21 and older but did anything change on the 22 that would affect floor mat fitment?

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score

radi8md

Reaction score
I went with Tuxmat as the 2022 is a "selectable" model. (The link is for a max 8 seater)

I ordered the ford cargo liner per the discussion on a very helpful previous thread (see: https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/folding-cargo-liners.45211/). Ford seems to have updated the model year on this accessory, but still has kept the EL moniker. Why this is still a thing is beyond me.

DFWHD

Reaction score
The Ford accessory website showed their mats as being for 21-22 Expeditions, so whenI ordered my Lloyds mats, I selected the 21s since they didn't show 22s and I don't expect the floor board has changed.

DFWHD

Reaction score
The Ford accessory website showed their mats as being for 21-22 Expeditions, so when I ordered my Lloyds mats, I selected the 21s since they didn't show 22s and I don't expect the floor board has changed.
My mats arrived Friday and fit perfectly. Much higher quality than the mats that it came with. I've been using Lloyds mats for close to 15 years now. The pair I purchased when I bought my 2013 Expedition new were still looking good when I sold it last month. If you want carpeted mats, these are great ones to consider.