2022 production status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats good to hear because mine is a 19.

mine went from 10 to 13. I ordered on 11/1/21. No build, no sticker.

I’m only qualified to comment on MY experience. From what I gather, they’ll produce it whenever its good for them and it will get shipped when it’s gets shipped. I’m done trying to comprehend it.

The fact is, it’s in the best interest of the manufacturer to sell units. THEY WANT YOU TO HAVE IT!

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
PC2 is the lowest actual valid code that is in the system these days for retail/wholesale.
PC1 is for Ford internal/show vehicles
I've got priority 01 for some reason. And I keep getting delayed. And I ordered a week after the window opened.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got priority 01 for some reason. And I keep getting delayed. And I ordered a week after the window opened.
Interesting, it's been 3 years since I had access to this information, but maybe they changed the coding and are using PC1 as a holding group awaiting supply chain backorders. If anyone has current access to the system, I'd love to know what the story is.

Bill

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting, it's been 3 years since I had access to this information, but maybe they changed the coding and are using PC1 as a holding group awaiting supply chain backorders. If anyone has current access to the system, I'd love to know what the story is.
I have access to Vehicle Visibility, but it doesn't indicate why I'm 01. I assume the dealer had to ask for it specially. Maybe they just really like me because I gave up an A Plan order on a '21 that they were able to take and sell at retail above their normal allocation. I'm not sure how the internals of dealerships work, but maybe they're trying to do me a favor. That story sounds good in my head, anyway.

Cadet7263

Reaction score
I have access to Vehicle Visibility, but it doesn't indicate why I'm 01. I assume the dealer had to ask for it specially. Maybe they just really like me because I gave up an A Plan order on a '21 that they were able to take and sell at retail above their normal allocation. I'm not sure how the internals of dealerships work, but maybe they're trying to do me a favor. That story sounds good in my head, anyway.
Can anyone get access to the Vehicle Visibility? I am curious as to what my priority code is listed as. When I made the order, they said I had a 10, which was the lowest they could give me.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can anyone get access to the Vehicle Visibility? I am curious as to what my priority code is listed as. When I made the order, they said I had a 10, which was the lowest they could give me.
That's the lowest they can give you. They have to request corporate to make it a lower number / higher priority. You need be an employee for access to the system.