2022 production status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well look at that - they really do exist! Not all just ones and zeros LOL. Looks like they get temperature on the dials, something they removed on F150

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
4DC653F0-68B8-478C-9B08-C88B752C3BD4.jpeg
I heard from my dealer yesterday that my vehicle was set for production week 5/2 now and then I get this email today. The last email I got said the week of 4/11. Guess it shows how delayed the email process is for FMC.

OP
OP
G

gonzrr

Reaction score
View attachment 72427
I heard from my dealer yesterday that my vehicle was set for production week 5/2 now and then I get this email today. The last email I got said the week of 4/11. Guess it shows how delayed the email process is for FMC.
just got a similar email for our XLT with same date....

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just got a similar email for our XLT with same date....
I ordered an XLT as well. Ours is as basic as you can get for an XLT Max. Iconic silver, black cloth interior, 4x4, and auto start/stop removed. Don’t see what the issue is with production on it, not like there are a lot of extra parts like in the high trim levels.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered an XLT as well. Ours is as basic as you can get for an XLT Max. Iconic silver, black cloth interior, 4x4, and auto start/stop removed. Don’t see what the issue is with production on it, not like there are a lot of extra parts like in the high trim levels.
I think it is a little more complicated than just parts being available. It's how Ford can use those parts to make more profit. So if the XLT parts can be put into a higher trim to complete it where they can make more profit, I'd be willing to bet that is their first path which would in essence push lower trims like the XL and XLT further back in line. That is pure speculation on my part.

Their goal is to make the most money they can as soon as they can. Remember they have investors to make happy.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think it is a little more complicated than just parts being available. It's how Ford can use those parts to make more profit. So if the XLT parts can be put into a higher trim to complete it where they can make more profit, I'd be willing to bet that is their first path which would in essence push lower trims like the XL and XLT further back in line. That is pure speculation on my part.

Their goal is to make the most money they can as soon as they can. Remember they have investors to make happy.
That’s a pretty good theory that I wouldn’t argue with too much I guess lol