2022 Timberline Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

FunkyFuzz1833

Reaction score
Just installed these today... not fancy but a clean look with some extra light. I am anticipating adding a a lager LED down low and in the center in the future if I can find a user friendly way to mount it.
Looks good. Can you tell the brand, size, and how you mounted them? Any pics of install?

MTB2022

Reaction score
bought lights on ebay for about 15.00 each . got a light relay switch wiring kit at menards for about 25.00. I made some small angle bracket to mount them to the plastic grille. I will take some pictures tomorrow.

MTB2022

Reaction score
angle brackets home made with stainless fasteners. Switch set from Oreilly's, relay mount home made. power wire runs across the top of firewall to power center positive and negative power studs. wiring from relay runs between air box and apron and out through existing hole to the grille area in front of shutters.

Attachments

• lm 1.jpg
    lm 1.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 49
  • lm 2.jpg
    lm 2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 48
  • relay 1.jpg
    relay 1.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 48
  • air box.jpg
    air box.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 47
  • switch 1.jpg
    switch 1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 49

LocoMotive1971

Reaction score
Just installed these today... not fancy but a clean look with some extra light. I am anticipating adding a a lager LED down low and in the center in the future if I can find a user friendly way to mount it.
I'm looking to do something like this as well. Two questions, who makes the mounts/lights and have you experienced any issues with airflow putting the lights there?

juicefactory

Reaction score
I just got 4 11 inch lights bars from M&R Automotive. These lights bars function as DRL amber but can change to white fog lights. Easy to install with the wiring harness that they offer. I highly recommend this option as I was searching for months to find something that functioned and looked great.

Attachments

• IMG_2036.jpeg
    IMG_2036.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2037.jpeg
    IMG_2037.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 8

Lumberjack

Reaction score
A little more than just a light bar! I’ve also seen a f150 / Raptor in grille setup that pulls two air baffles out and replaces them with Baja design lights

Shakeandbake

Reaction score
A little more than just a light bar! I’ve also seen a f150 / Raptor in grille setup that pulls two air baffles out and replaces them with Baja design lights
I've seen that one.. sold by Speciality Performace. I contacted them and Baja, and they couldn't even give me a measurement of the mount so I can see if the active slats on the raptor is the same on the timberline. I would have been happy to try it out, but they couldn't even be bothered to get a measuring tape out.