2022 XLT with special edition package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GLDN82912

Reaction score
We ended up getting a 22 max xlt, special edition, 202a, max tow with elsd. To get the 360 cameras the xlt needs to have 202a, special edition and max tow options. The active x material is nice and we don't notice a difference from leather. One other thing not included in the xlt is the retractable running boards. We paid 5k under msrp from our local dealer.
Is it heated and ventilated? It’s listed in the 202A package but now online with 22 build I’m not seeing heated and ventilated. I already ordered and I’m freaking out it’s not.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is it heated and ventilated? It’s listed in the 202A package but now online with 22 build I’m not seeing heated and ventilated. I already ordered and I’m freaking out it’s not.
It has both. See my response on your other thread. No worries needed!

snowrider0985

Reaction score
Yes, the front seats are both heated and ventilated. The steering wheel is also heated. To our surprise it also has the auto fold mirrors and easy exit (where the seat slides back and steering column lifts up)

GLDN82912

Reaction score
Yes, the front seats are both heated and ventilated. The steering wheel is also heated. To our surprise it also has the auto fold mirrors and easy exit (where the seat slides back and steering column lifts up)
Great to hear. Enjoy the new rig!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcason94