2023 Max Plat. Ambient Lighting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marvin3M

Reaction score
I am about to lease a 2023 Max Platinum and was wondering if it has the ambient lighting?
If so are there a few colors to pick from?

Sorry if this is a silly question but none of the YouTube reviews I can find discuss it and while its cheesy my kid loves it in my wife's Grand Cherokee (I hate that car!)

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Platinum has the ambient lighting. You can set the brightness level, and can choose any color as long as it's blue.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea unfortunately they got rid of the colors after my20 for some reason. I love my purple lights.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2015 Expedition Limited has the multi-color ambient lighting. The color lighting is a useless option (the ability to change the colors).

I don’t know what Ford was thinking - but I’d rather have a tire pressure display or a HVAC air filter instead of the option to change the interior lighting color.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2018+ added both tire pressure read outs and cabin air filter so op already has that.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2019 had the ambient lighting. My 4 year old daughter loved it. It was a neat feature.

Interesting that the 2021+ Escalade picked it up a year after Ford dropped it. I wonder if Ford is still offering it on the Navigator?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
From the 22 navs I test drove, they still have ambient lighting.