2023 order guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrk341

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the order guide for the 2023 Expedition yet. I would like to get a copy for when the order bank open on 15th of August. Thanks

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't seen it posted yet on the Blue Oval Forums (Google it). I suggest checking there periodically. It should be soon.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It will soon be released but it will be missing pages due to shipping issues.

There will be a new ordering option: 6MO.

It will delay your ordered vehicle by at least six months, there will be no communication from Ford or your dealer - and you’ll be missing several standard features advertised when you ordered it.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd expect 10% increase just like everything else has gone up. I'll keep my 18 lol

atljetplane

Reaction score
I heard it was suppose to be today 8/15, but appears not to be the case. Anyone heard anything?

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I heard it was suppose to be today 8/15, but appears not to be the case. Anyone heard anything?
The Blue Oval had a note (about 30 minutes ago) that it hasn't been released yet. That is where you want to check for it.