2023 SPP Puddle Light emits Lincoln logo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdecillis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You would think it would be easily changeable, even if you just have the normal puddle light. Like if you wanted to add a Ford logo replacing the normal puddle light.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh man this could be a huge joke! your truck ID's as a Lincoln. Wonder if you can qualify for Lincoln's special service treatment? To me it looks misaligned too. If you were parked next to a car, it would project into the cars front seat. The Grand Wagoneer I drove had their logo perfectly parallel to the vehicle. but then again i don't think that was projected from a puddle light in the mirror, I think it was somewhere else.

mdecillis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh man this could be a huge joke! your truck ID's as a Lincoln. Wonder if you can qualify for Lincoln's special service treatment? To me it looks misaligned too. If you were parked next to a car, it would project into the cars front seat. The Grand Wagoneer I drove had their logo perfectly parallel to the vehicle. but then again i don't think that was projected from a puddle light in the mirror, I think it was somewhere else.
It is definitely misaligned. Normal Ford cast logos in the puddle lights line up straight down at the bottom of the door.

callwill

Reaction score
Dont let your insurance find out. Rates will go up for your high end ride!