22 HEADLINER RATTLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

natenogo

Reaction score
Anyone getting noise from the headliner on 22 model year. Mine is constantly making noise around sun roof opening especially when shade is open. Seems like magnets that hold headliner up are loose in the bracket that they sit in. Did not have any noise on my 19. Curious if anyone has had it fixed.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 21 does the same thing. I think it's the sunroof that is rattling in it's frame. It's really annoying.

ak49

Reaction score
Mine rattles too. I'm glad it isn't just me. I haven't found any solution for it.

Infra246

Reaction score
If you open and close it it will go away for a bit. It's a problem with the big pano sunroof.

Johnb21

Reaction score
Not sure if this will be helpful, but I had issues with the sunroof on my '18. They lubed up the rubber seals, changed some piece in the frame rail, but still was chasing down the rattle. The real issue was the accordion sunshade thing on the right hand side. It appeared connected/operating effectively, but it wasn't fully attached. A simple fix that I addressed and haven't had a problem ever since. Lead to one less trip to the dealership.