'22 Timberline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAPatt

Reaction score
Just picked up my Timberline in Forged Green with Cypress Green interior. I like the color, it's different than the standard colors. I was going to order a 2023 but found out that you can not get the 501A package with the Cypress Green interior. Luc.kily, I found this one with everything I wanted close by.

I had a 2017 Tahoe for years and really loved it, so far this Timberline is great. Only thing I wish it had was perimeter lighting when I walk up or pushed the unlock button. My husband has a F150 Hybrid and when you walk up the lights come on around the truck and the step comes down. It has zone lighting, but I haven't figured it out yet, I don't think it'll do the same thing.

I have an appointment to have the front windows tinted and the rest tinted (inc sunroof) clear to help with the heat and UV. Also having the chrome around the windows wrapped in gloss black and maybe the silver pieces in the front and rear in matte black.
I'm looking around to see if I can find any precut vinyl to go over the silver on the dash and center console. I talked with the wrap guy and he said he would have to pop out the pieces inside if he wrapped them. I don't care for that idea, it never goes back to together perfectly.

Does anyone happen to know the color code/name for the orange accent pieces, I've searched around and can not seem to find it.

I'll attach a picture as soon as I get it done.

T

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just picked up my Timberline in Forged Green with Cypress Green interior. I like the color, it's different than the standard colors. I was going to order a 2023 but found out that you can not get the 501A package with the Cypress Green interior. Luc.kily, I found this one with everything I wanted close by.

I had a 2017 Tahoe for years and really loved it, so far this Timberline is great. Only thing I wish it had was perimeter lighting when I walk up or pushed the unlock button. My husband has a F150 Hybrid and when you walk up the lights come on around the truck and the step comes down. It has zone lighting, but I haven't figured it out yet, I don't think it'll do the same thing.

I have an appointment to have the front windows tinted and the rest tinted (inc sunroof) clear to help with the heat and UV. Also having the chrome around the windows wrapped in gloss black and maybe the silver pieces in the front and rear in matte black.
I'm looking around to see if I can find any precut vinyl to go over the silver on the dash and center console. I talked with the wrap guy and he said he would have to pop out the pieces inside if he wrapped them. I don't care for that idea, it never goes back to together perfectly.

Does anyone happen to know the color code/name for the orange accent pieces, I've searched around and can not seem to find it.

I'll attach a picture as soon as I get it done.

T
Congrats! I believe it's code orange accents. Could be wrong though.

artaylor

Reaction score
Looking for something to cover the inside silver pieces as well. Please let me know if you find covers or decide to wrap!

Tuebor

Reaction score
Yes, I am as well. The sun's glare off the interior silver parts around the center console is awful.

TimberExpy

Reaction score
Look for my post titled “timberline vinyl application”. The color is actually red ember, But 3M’s color fiery orange is pretty close

OP
OP
T

TAPatt

Reaction score
Thanks, yes I bought some 3m fiery orange vinyl. It’s just about a perfect match. The front end looks great with the fog light bezels wrapped in that orange.

Defyant

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate that glare. I keep a cloth nearby to cover the console on sunny days!

MatthewK1

Reaction score
Just had the front fog bezels repainted orange along with repainting the front and rear silver bumpers a dark gray - no more light silver! Also wrapped the chrome piece around the windows to a gloss black. Pretty psyched how it turned out but I also want to get rid of some of the silver inside.... did you ever find out if there's a template or precut vinyl to go over the silver on the dash and center console areas?

Attachments

• Timberline - 1.jpeg
    Timberline - 1.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Timberline - 1 (1).jpeg
    Timberline - 1 (1).jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 14