275/60/20 Tires and Ford Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PharmDrugger

Reaction score
Would putting on 275/60/20 tires on a 2019 Expedition void any part of a factory warranty or ESP extended warranty? Could they deny a claim for struts for example because of the 1” taller tire? Thanks for any feedback.

Expedition Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am pretty well convinced they could deny you for anything drive-line related under warranty if they tried. I think it might depend on dealer/service manager. That being said, they really should hardly notice it. I am concerned a bit by it myself, but still going back between 33s vs 34s. 33s are nearly invisible, but 34s would get noticed more by a snoopy dealer looking to possible deny the claim. YMMV.

Any tire taller, wider, heavier, will wear out any replacement component faster, but how much, over time? But, YMMV.

Note: I have just had some unusual experiences across the board with dealerships regarding warranty issues--but in the end, minor mods have never caused me a dealership issue in the end.

Did I say this before? I'll repeat myself: YMMV ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze