325x65r18 with Readylift 3/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srtsplitty

Reaction score
So I did a search here but didn’t see anyone running a 325x65r18. I’m going with the Readylift 3/2 kit and already have a set of brand new Goodyear Wrangler take if’s from my Ram TRX. I’m going with 18” Raceline Wheels in a zero or -12 offset.

I’m aware that I will have to trim the power boards but is anyone else running a 34.6” tire or larger on a Gen 4? If I missed a thread about it please post the link…I went through the lift big tire thread as well and didn’t see any that size.

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Several guys running the raptor set up. It “fits” but there is trimming and tucking. I went slightly smaller on my tires to avoid that, but otherwise same setup. Been there done that.

OP
OP
S

srtsplitty

Reaction score
Several guys running the raptor set up. It “fits” but there is trimming and tucking. I went slightly smaller on my tires to avoid that, but otherwise same setup. Been there done that.
I’m fine with some trimming but I wanted to make sure it was realistically possible without hacking up the entire front end. I may just buy a tire that is a bit less aggressive size wise.