360 camera not full view

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua Cole

Reaction score
Actually just got my camera replaced by ford yesterday as the back-up camera display would go black. Can anyone help me out with why my 360 camera will not show full view? As you can see in the photo the rear of the vehicle is blacked out?
thanks!

fordcamera.jpg

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't have this issue. I'm not in mine, but I am 99% sure that the rear shows a similar perspective as the front.

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine
Thanks Lou, from other pictures and videos I've seen online it shows full surround image front and rear.

Mine shows the rear camera in the 360 view when backing up I believe... Will double check when I pickup the kids from school.

MxRacer965

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They didn’t do something right. They need to program/train/something with the camera. I had the same issue with the front after I hit a deer. The front grill got replaced, and the camera was part of that. When the vehicle wasn’t running the front camera worked, but as soon as I started it up the front view would go black like you are seeing. Take it back, they should know what to do.

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's crazy that the QC part of the dealer visit is so poor! It's almost like they didn't even test it...

Unless it was working when you picked it up (did you test it at the dealer before leaving?) and maybe a wire came loose?

OP
OP
J

Joshua Cole

Reaction score
Nope wasn’t working when I got it home and noticed my full 360 isn’t working. So just now it flickered then black again in the rear section of 360.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk