3rd row seat cost$$$ ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
whats a reasonable price to ask for a "like mint" 3rd row seat from 1999 EB tan in color if that has anything to do with it lol

reece146

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad you aren't local to me. You could have mine for the trade of a good bottle of wine.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you selling or buying?

Check craigslist or eBay for other listings to set your price. But eBay would be tough to ship.....

rtbrjason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been trying to sell mine for $50 for a while with no bites.. I'm thinking of listing for free..

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's like anything your trying to sell, it's whats somebody's willing to pay for it. List it on our website classified, craigslist, and eBay. On eBay list it as local pickup. When I sell items, I do like Tom said, see what others are selling for. If it's leather like my Eddie Bauer, list that fact, and price in the middle to lower end if you want to move it. See if your town has a penny saver or low cost paper, these work sometimes. It only takes one call to move it. Put out front with garage sale items, you'd be surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
whitelightning99

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well i took mine out i need the room in the back,never goona have that many ppl riding with me any way, also i tired sitting back there and had to slid my ass forward a bit so my head wouldn't touch the headliner hehe i am 6 foot 1 ill just sit it in the garage for ppl to sit on hang out an chill :)

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Or take it to the scrap yard for scrap weight- which right now, I'd wait until it comes back some.

OP
OP
whitelightning99

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yea that thing is heavy i could take the material off save it and scrap the rest or maybe make something useful out of it