4.6L Coil Pack FRUSTRATION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tibiko

Reaction score
to continue the previous message...
According to TSB 962523 (12/02/1996) there is a problem with water in the spark plug well. Based on the TSB date this was detected pretty early !!!!!!!!
Also, the same TSB states that the issue is eligible for coverage under the Bumper/bumper warranty and also the Emissions Warranty. Go back to your dealer and mention the TSB. If they still refuse to do the work you can threaten them with legal action.:shootout:

whitehat

Reaction score
The deal with your dome lights is the same problem your having with everything else. CORROSION The expo has the switches for the dome lights built in with the door latches. Take WD-40 and spray all door latches, even the back glass and door. OPen the dorrs 2 or 3 times and that should do it. At least it did for my 97 expo. I've got 113565 miles on my expo and have never touched the coil packs. My bro is a ASE Tech and he told me if 1 goes bad, you might as well do the other 7 , but then again look at my miles!!!!!!!