4th Gen expedition 1/4 mile numbers ?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ralix

Reaction score
phil2045, are you happy with the Titan V2 intercooler? Notice any powergains? You haven't by chance dyno'd it? How easy was install?

Additionally, how do you like the powerstop brakes?

ExpyNole

Reaction score
I had a CVFab intercooler on a previous F150. It was a great piece and I'll likely get one for our '22.

ExpyNole

Reaction score
4.9 with a Tune and a filter? Something's gotta be wrong with mine then. The best I've managed to get is 6.07. Have CVF Intake, intercooler, piping and a 5 Star Tune.

I just realized. You're on 24x10 wheels and tires. Guarantee they're a good bit heavier than stock.

phil2045

Reaction score
phil2045, are you happy with the Titan V2 intercooler? Notice any powergains? You haven't by chance dyno'd it? How easy was install?

I did the intercooler, hot/cold pipes, and intake all in one. Very noticeable power gains. And cool Turbo whooshy sounds.
I just realized. You're on 24x10 wheels and tires. Guarantee they're a good bit heavier than stock.
I weighed the factory 22's and they were around 85lbs on average. I did not weigh the Vossen/Lexani's but based on shipping weight they are about 10lbs heavier per corner. When I take the fronts off to swap on the SSBC USA 8-piston Calipers I'll weigh a wheel for an exact number.

Last edited:

BigVette

Reaction score
I'd buy the 13.7 times based on my experience with my Wife's MY22 Navigator. I'm not sure I buy MW's numbers on a Grand Wagoneer L doing a 13.5, though.

Attachments

• 23 Grand Wagoneer L MW road test.JPG
    23 Grand Wagoneer L MW road test.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 2

Tripoli

Reaction score
I have the SPP 4x4, and I can tell you it would comfortably have outrun my 2002 Mustang GT, even after some it its mods (but not with FI). I absolutely believe a good driver could pull off 13.7 in the quarter mile. I raced for years ranging from 14s to 11s, and this feels like a 13s car. It's fun as hell in a straight line.

Silver-Bullet-Bus

Reaction score
0-60 in High-5's/low 6 sec. & 13's 1/4, very doable.
...and more is available obviously depending on ambient, fuel, tune(s), and mods.

Guaranteed, hell won't be fun at all, but it is fun doing 0-60 in less then 4.5 seconds, weighing in at 6,360# !!!

Silver-Bullet-Bus

Reaction score

Power Stop brakes:

They are better & last longer without warping & vibrations—the stock brakes were toast after about 25,000 miles from warpage. Much smoother & more powerful than stock & I feel much more confident towing 8,000#, than with the stock rotors.

Silver-Bullet-Bus

Reaction score
Curious if anyone has taken their 4th gen to the track and what kind of numbers they are posting? I know it's not your typical track vehicle but the 3.5 ecoboost is quite capable and responds very well to a tune and mods.
What’s the best you have seen so far?

Hoping to get to the track this weekend, it will be under 13, the question is how much. 6,350 # with me & a half tank of gas.