4x4 vacuum lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bavism

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2003 EB with 4wd. I noticed while looking under the hood a vacuum line that appeared to be disconnected. When I traced the line I found it is the vent vacuum line that is running from the wheel hub. One end is attached to the wheel hub as it should be, but the other end is just laying loose in the engine compartment. Is it supposed to be attached to something? It looks like it was knocked loose as some point and never reattached. As far as I'm aware my 4wd is working correctly.

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2003 EB with 4wd. I noticed while looking under the hood a vacuum line that appeared to be disconnected. When I traced the line I found it is the vent vacuum line that is running from the wheel hub. One end is attached to the wheel hub as it should be, but the other end is just laying loose in the engine compartment. Is it supposed to be attached to something? It looks like it was knocked loose as some point and never reattached. As far as I'm aware my 4wd is working correctly.

That's normal.. Its a vent line to one of the 2 inlets on the hub actuator..
:head3:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65