6.5" dvd/bluetooth/gps chinese aftermarket head unit. Works.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackdragon

Reaction score
and yea all good to go. LOTS OF POLLEN IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD THIS TIME OF YEAR!

Hey neighbor (I live in CT), nice job...I recently installed a generic unit in my truck but was wondering, how did u get urs to show the Ford logo at startup?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
retrogarage6

retrogarage6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
I guess it depends on the model/brand but I pretty much had to find like the hidden settings so Once i got the main settings there was another settings tab/button that I had to find that had an option to change the "welcome" screen because it used to just be blue and say "welcome". So once I got in there I found many different manufacturer logos (many of them were not even vehicles available in the US).

And i say hidden because that is where the option to play while driving was located, labeled "Brake- on or off".

The manual was no help because they included a manual that wasnt even for the model I had purchased.

If you have that option just dig deep enough to find it, they're all similar but different.

blackdragon

Reaction score
I will eventually, I have my own business and just grabbed the cheapest from my vendor...I needed something asap because the original died and I needed a backup camera too so figured $200 was ok

blackdragon

Reaction score
True, actually its a T-view that cost me $190 plus shipping and the camera was about $25 but hey whatever, it's a good demo. BTW we're practically neighbors so if you ever need some help or product, lemme know. Check out my page on Facebook.../installsbc

OP
OP
retrogarage6

retrogarage6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
ABSOLUTELY, what do you sell/provide? Working on a couple of jetta's right now, two 2014 jettas both getting a pair of 12" subs and im looking for line level converters for those vehicles, sound FX up here told me $40 a pop.... lol any input will be ok.

blackdragon

Reaction score
There are different ones, I can't check at the moment but I can probably get u something around $20ea

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max357