6 month review, 18 Navigator VS 18 Expedition.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I modified the weather tech rear mudflaps for my Navigator too. I actually added a trim piece to the front of the mudflap to cover my dremel work. Sad they don't offer a part for thew Navigators. The fronts were easy.....

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can I now list the LAUNDRY LIST of problems this Lincoln has been riddled with? I wasn't trying to skew the comparison, but I'm fed up with this POS and its non stop trips to dealer...... Again this is ALL prior to 20,000 miles.

IWE's both sides,
Wheel Bearings both sides front
Vacuum components for the IWE's
Cam Phasers (3rd set)
Timing chain, etc with Cam Phasers
Tweeters are junk and are ordered, screeching non stop
All cameras junk, being replaced this week or next
Stuck in trailer tow mode, so that had to be deleted so it can't auto connect
3rd row seats malfunctioned and would not fold up or down.
Active noise cancellation going nuts and it sounds like a diesel on straight pipes in the cabin.

I'm sure theres a list off things I'm trying to block out of my memory because I'm so annoyed with this vehicle. I'm just glad my wife likes it, or it would be gone. I honestly miss the 2013 Flex we had prior to this Navigator. The flex ran like crazy and never needed work like this Navigator. There hasn't been a week where my wife hasn't told me of ANOTHER problem with this POS. I'm just over it. Rant over. Lincoln dealer's an hour drive one way, so its really annoying. She spends all her days off repairing this.

Bunky

Reaction score
Best comment you made was the push button tranny negativity. I couldn't say that any better. I have to look to see which button to push. Dials aren't much better but at least you have tactile feedback, just like a shifter arm/post/leg/whatever. I hate pushbuttons. They are crap in any vehicle.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Best comment you made was the push button tranny negativity. I couldn't say that any better. I have to look to see which button to push. Dials aren't much better but at least you have tactile feedback, just like a shifter arm/post/leg/whatever. I hate pushbuttons. They are crap in any vehicle.

Its sooooo true. Its going to cause someone to back into something simply because the gear selector is a distraction from your mirrors and vision of what's around you.