99 expy air conversion/lift question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JOlsen

Reaction score
OK I know I'm at risk of beating a dead horse here but I am trying to get some solid info on what to do here. So I picked up this expedition for $400 so didn't really get to choose what I got,kinda had to get it for that price. I wanted 4x4 and lifted but here I am! OK so I want to go maybe 6 inches or so higher. I have noticed that factory expeditions without air sit higher then mine, so here's the meat of my question.
Do I need to convert to factory without air and then do a lift or is there a kit that will help me do both. I have read many posts on this but I have some conflicting info. Please help me out here. I currently am on 33's but would eventually love to be on 37s.
OK expy gods. Help

And go!

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How much trimming are you ok with? With suspension lift alone, highly unlikely you'll get 37s without trimming.

Going to need a body lift as well- most likely.

Or the Superlift.

OP
OP
J

JOlsen

Reaction score
I am fine with trimming. I just want to know the easiest way to get the truck converted and lifted. And most cost effective

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65