A/C not working - intermittant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your call but is there anything wrong with the money you paid/are paying for the car?
It isn't right, most likely an electrical issue and it should be fixed.

Aquineas

Reaction score
Hmmm my wife has complained about our AC.. I will pay attention to this.

OP
OP
D

Dormammu

Reaction score
Your call but is there anything wrong with the money you paid/are paying for the car?
It isn't right, most likely an electrical issue and it should be fixed.

For me it comes down to the friction involved in getting the dealer to "recreate" and then actually do something about it. I'm not in the mood to argue with service departments right now, lol. Because if I do, I'm also going to have to discuss the paint bubbles and the misaligned front quarter panel. :(:mad:

Right now I'm in a place where I'm just putting up with all of it. I do love the truck, but I'm already thinking of trading it for a 2019 or 2020 when hopefully the issues are resolved.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Watch "Anger Management", become Jack's character then go visit that service manager and have a "Come to Jesus" meeting.

Aftab Umar

Reaction score
I have a 2017 Expedition and a/c had been an issue. It just stops working intermittently. A few times earlier it recovered post ignition Restart but this last time it is not coming back again. Any suggestions

KSC 2019 XLT

Reaction score
For me it comes down to the friction involved in getting the dealer to "recreate" and then actually do something about it. I'm not in the mood to argue with service departments right now, lol. Because if I do, I'm also going to have to discuss the paint bubbles and the misaligned front quarter panel. :(:mad:

Right now I'm in a place where I'm just putting up with all of it. I do love the truck, but I'm already thinking of trading it for a 2019 or 2020 when hopefully the issues are resolved.
I know this is an old post but any chance you took your Expy to the dealership? I'm having the same issue on my 2019 Expy.