A Nu One is Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ENOMIK_ONE

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Obviously I'm new here. Just wanted to come through and introduce my self. My names Eric and I'm form Texas, and well I'm new to tuning an SUV. Imma a car or Nissan enthusiast at heart but i must say i fell in love with my second vehicle. I originally bought my Expo for a daily driver and i didn't have plans to put money into it. I put most of my money on my first obsession (99 Nissan Maxima Se 5spd) and felt i needed something i could put miles on. Well recently I started putting money in my BigBodyExpo. So far Ive done 22inch Wheels and tires of course, 20% Tint, Depo OEM quality euro clear fog lights, and TYC Harley Davidson Headlights and corners witch I'm having a hard time getting to fit in. So yeah thats it for now. So thats me and lil of what I'm bout. I'm glad i signed up and I'm looking forward to meeting new people and learning more about the Expedition.

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ya it does look pretty good lowered like that. normally i dont like the look of lowered suv's that should be lifted but you did a good job picking the rims to compliment it...i especially like the color :D

2002EB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Howdy! I like the color!;)

2683545_10_full.jpg

OP
OP
E

ENOMIK_ONE

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for posting your welcomes. I wish it was lowered but its not. The rear air suspension sags a little so that may be why it looks dropped. Im actually lookin into an air bag suspension kit all the way around. I just recently replaced my air compressor module cause my rear air suspension failed but it still drops every now and again. I've had it checked for leaks and they cant find any, so yeah its weird. So now Im looking to get rid of that problem some how, im open to any sugestions if you have any. Thanks again evryone for postin.