advantage ford, stuart florida disaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I ditched a Honda because I was told all sorts of things were “normal” so I get it. There were other reasons though but that played a role. The expy just flat out has more capability and features so that made it a runaway choice.

I’m concerned the acceptable ride could go south if anything happens to these tires. It rides much, much harsher than my old f350. The 22s look cool, but that is where it stands.

Redstripe19

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, my McLaren had a low tire pressure warning so I traded it for a Pagani. Better color and stereo too

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your first and only post trashes the Expedition and tells us all how you traded it in for a vehicle of a completely different class and caliber? Sounds like a troll to me.
Sounds like a boomer to me. :33:

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My Koenigsegg's windshield is dirty. I am going to see if I can get a custom Hermes Bugatti as its replacement, except with a darker interior.

jpg-1576089510.jpg?crop=0.841xw:0.638xh;0.0777xw,0.jpg
Don’t bother, it’s a shit box. I kept one for running to my mailbox, the AC couldn’t cool the cabin on the one mile drive. Now I make one of the help go but even they complained about the oppressive conditions. I may just sink it out back in my lake for structure to fish around.

Plati

Reaction score
For somebody who currently has a fleet of more than ten vehicles, I would think he'd be quite knowledgeable about the differences in experience from dealer to dealer and would be able to try a different one in the area if he really loved the truck.
Maybe he's the same guy that owned thousands of acres in SC and a fleet of vehicles he mainly used to inspect his properties? Or the guy who kept posting about his wife being head on by a drunk driver and had fake pictures.
Or .. just part of that genre.

Redstripe19

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don’t bother, it’s a shit box. I kept one for running to my mailbox, the AC couldn’t cool the cabin on the one mile drive. Now I make one of the help go but even they complained about the oppressive conditions. I may just sink it out back in my lake for structure to fish around.

Oh, I agree. I had my daytime maid sink hers in my lake but I kept catching the props of my 15 year old son's cigarette boat so I pulled it out. I had my pool boy sink both of his Rolls and now we catch some whopper crappie.