advantage ford, stuart florida disaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Blasphemy, fake news, NO WAY
I’m sure both will come with the 2.3 in the low trim models. They better offer the 3.0 for the higher trims but I’m holding out hope the raptor version gets the 3.5. For me to be a buyer I need the same tow stats the ranger has.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Most of the jeeps aren't very powerful, so they aren't competing with any ponies, so I doubt they'll push it too far.

Sure a SRT8, but they aren't in that category....

Plati

Reaction score
There's some old advice about not buying a vehicle the first year. So I'm target next year or the year after (maybe) if I can wait

I'll keep it at my 25 acre ranch on the trout stream in Jackson Hole along with the Vette collection in the heated aircraft hanger alongside the helicopter.

Redstripe19

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's some old advice about not buying a vehicle the first year. So I'm target next year or the year after (maybe) if I can wait

I'll keep it at my 25 acre ranch on the trout stream in Jackson Hole along with the Vette collection in the heated aircraft hanger alongside the helicopter.

You had me going until the aircraft hangar. Good one!

Rancidlunchmeat

2019 XLT FX4
Reaction score

My favorite Youtube channel, right after the Yule Log:

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
$60,000 expedition black................
$120,000 cayenne..............

pretty much the same car!!

OP
OP
T

Tom Beddows

Reaction score
Your first and only post trashes the Expedition and tells us all how you traded it in for a vehicle of a completely different class and caliber? Sounds like a troll to me.
Kind of funny all the responses. The whole point was that the dealer would not admit to doing anything wrong. So I did the only logical thing rather than pursuing the Lemon Law.

OP
OP
T

Tom Beddows

Reaction score
$60,000 expedition black................
$120,000 cayenne..............

pretty much the same car!!

Not even close.
And that expedition listed for over $72,000. The dealer should have taken care of the problem, admitted their error instead of jerking me around.

OP
OP
T

Tom Beddows

Reaction score
i always find it funny that someone comes here, bashes our Expedition and tells us he got another brand, what is he trying to accomplish? Probably switched to a Kia Sportage.:Big Laugh:
The point was to warn folks about Advantage Ford in Stuart Florida.